What We Value
Values are the non-negotiable, unchanging beliefs that answer the question of why we do what we do.
The Country Church has definite core values and foundational principles that provide the DNA, identity, and uniqueness of who we are.
- Word of God – every word in the Bible is breathed by God Himself (2Timothy 3:16)Worship – coming together as a family praising the Lord after the pattern set forth by King David (2 Samuel 6:17-18, 21-22; John 4:23; Psalm 22:3)
- Prayer – the centerpiece of every ministry (Ephesians 6:18; Jude 1:20)
- Gifts of the Holy Spirit – accepting the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues and operating in spiritual gifts for today (Acts 1:8; 1 Corinthians 12)
- Faith and Prosperity – coming into agreement with the Word of God releases the supernatural flow of prosperity into the life of the believer (Psalm 25:12-13; 35:27)
- Family and Relationships – one generation praising His name to another (Psalm 145:4; Joshua 24:15)
- Teaching and Training – instruction for every level from birth to 100 years as well as in daily academics through Country Christian School (Hosea 4:6; Proverbs 9:10; 22:6)
- Outreach and Evangelism – reaching people and making them feel accepted both locally and abroad (Matthew 28:19-20; Mark 16:15; Acts 1:8)
What We Believe
We believe that the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, are the plenary-verbally inspired Word of God, infallible and without error in the original writings; that they contain the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men and are the divine and final authority for all Christian life and matters with which they deal, including scientific, historical, moral, and theological. We believe that there is only one God who has revealed Himself in three persons: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- He is the Creator, Sustainer, and Controller of all things, infinitely perfect, and can be personally known through the Son, Jesus Christ. Mt. 28:19; 2 Cor. 13:14.
- We believe in the literal, special creation of the existing space-time universe and all of its basic systems as indicated in Genesis.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary; that He lived a sinless and perfect life; that He died on the cross, a sacrifice for man’s sins according to the Scriptures; that He arose bodily from the dead the third day and ascended into Heaven, where at the right hand of God He is now our high priest and advocate. 1 Cor. 15:1-7; Mk. 16:9.
- We believe in the bodily ascension of Jesus to heaven, His exaltation and personal, literal, and bodily coming again the second time for the church. Jn. 14:2-3; 1 Thess. 4:13-18.
- We believe that the ongoing ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, to convict men, regenerate sinners, and indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living. Jn. 14:26; 16:7-11.
- We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of the cross of Calvary by which we obtain remission of sins. Eph. 2:8-9; Heb. 9:12,22.
- We believe in the necessity of water baptism by immersion in the Name of the eternal Godhead in order to fulfill the command of Christ. Mt. 28:19; Acts 2:38.
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues as an experience subsequent to salvation, as a distinct aspect of the Christian foundational experience. Acts 2:1-4, 38.
- We believe in the church of Jesus Christ as the last instrument that God is using to extend His Kingdom prior to the second coming of Christ. Eph. 3:10; Mt. 16:18
- We believe in the operation of the gifts of the Spirit enumerated in 1 Cor. 12-14 as manifested in the Early Church.
- We believe in the Spirit-filled life, and life of separation from the world and perfecting of holiness in the fear of God as an expression of Christian faith. 2 Cor. 6:14-7:1.
- We believe that Jesus Christ extended complete authority over Satan and his demonic hosts to the church (those who believe on His Name) manifested by healing, miracles, signs, and wonders that will confirm the Word of God. Lk. 10:19; Mk. 16:17-20.
- We believe in the table of the Lord, commonly called communion or the Lord’s supper, for the believers. 1 Cor. 11:28-32.
- We believe in eternal life for the believer (Jn. 5:24; 3:16) and the eternal punishment of unbelievers (2 Thess. 1:9).
- We believe in the reality and personality of Satan and the eternal judgment of Satan and his angels. Mt. 25:41
Our Hope for Every Gathering
TCC is about YOU! As soon as you step in the door, we hope you feel at home... Jesus at the center, we invite you to Belong, Believe, and Build with us!
- We want each person who steps through our doors to genuinely feel that they belong here, we want to create a comfortable, focused, authentic environment that feels like home.
- We uncompromisingly teach and instruct people according to the word of God; so that they believe in Jesus as their personal Savior and Lord.
- As they grow in their relationship with the Lord, we commit to equipping them to build the church and the kingdom, leading each person to become all that God has called them to be.
- “Our mission is to build a New Testament, local church and proclaim the good news about Jesus Christ to young and old, rich and poor, crossing all ethnic boundaries, and extend the kingdom of God by building people, families and leaders first in our city and then to the ends of the earth.”