- We want each person who steps through our doors to genuinely feel that they belong. We strive to create a focused, authentic environment that feels like you are enjoying your time with family.
- We uncompromisingly teach and instruct people according to the word of God; so that they believe in Jesus as their personal Savior and Lord.
- As they grow in their relationship with the Lord, we commit to equipping them to build the church and the kingdom, leading each person to be transformed to accomplish all that God has purposed for them.
- To develop a New Testament, local church and proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ to humanity, not limited by age, ethnicity, nor economic status, expanding the kingdom of God by equipping people, families and leaders first in our city and extending to the ends of the earth.
Who we serve
- We have something for people of every age at TCC!
Beginning with the Future!
- Little sprouts nursery for toddlers, aged 6 months – 2 years old. Kidmania Kids begin in our family worship service!
- Kidmania is designed for pre-school – 6th grade. We provide a relevant and engaging atmosphere for children to enjoy cultivating a personal relationship with the Lord as we excitedly impart the word of God as a foundation for their lives!
The next generation!
Every Sunday morning, we have a family worship service, beginning at 10AM. Our pastors consistently bring calculated words of relevant encouragement, teaching, and truth. Engaging you in challenging growth, and filling you with Hope, as you hear the Truth of God’s word communicated in love. You can come expecting to be touched by the reality of God’s presence.